Thoughts, opinions, musings, rants and all things I find interesting. From my corner, as well as every other, in the world.

Thursday, February 16

Fu****g immigration department!!

I can't believe this is happening to me... Here I am, in the middle of the night, when I should be finalising my packing, and I still haven't gotten a reply on my visa application! I thought you were supposed to apply online in order to get things done quicker - not sit four hours before the stupid plane leaves without an actual permission to enter the country I'll be disembarking in...!
So if anyone has ANY good ideas (to hell with good, I'll take any ideas period), on what to do now - please give me! Coz if this doesn't work out I'll be stuck in Singapore (or Brisbane airport), for god knows how long... And that I can't afford!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home