Thoughts, opinions, musings, rants and all things I find interesting. From my corner, as well as every other, in the world.

Friday, October 6

Tutoring wanted!

I'm attempting to learn how to do this whole blog-thingy properly, but am apperantly too untechnological to comprehend Blogger's instructions... Anyone out there who knows how to make a link list beyond the ones in my blog already? Would be cool to have links for some of the blogs that I read on a regular basis etc... Feel free to assist and laugh at my incompitence any time:)

In advance, I thank you, dear tutor! (Yes, I'm assuming that one of ya'll out there doesn't have anything better to do with your time...lol)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hei! Gå på templates og legg til et nytt element, da velger du linker. :)

Filip

6:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home