Thoughts, opinions, musings, rants and all things I find interesting. From my corner, as well as every other, in the world.

Monday, September 11

5 year anniversary



How weird is it that to the date it has now been five years since the twin towers of the World Trade Center? It doesn't seem that long ago that we were told to call our parents to say everything was fine and the school would fly us home should it get more...antsy, I guess. (The irony of that statement hasn't ocurred to me at all...)

It's sad that unbridled fanatascism and hatred of people who are different from yourself can lead to such atrocious acts, not to mention the persecutions of people who don't have anything to do with it in the first place... Because how do you fight it? No matter how much you spread tolerance and acceptance, someone else is going to spread the opposite. A bit cynical now I guess, but I'm just in a pondering, blue kind of mood.

I guess it's all down to one at a time...Hopefully, it'll all work out in the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home