Thoughts, opinions, musings, rants and all things I find interesting. From my corner, as well as every other, in the world.

Monday, March 6

Move into new apartment - check!

It worked out! We now officially have a place to live for the next six months - and it's lovely. Couldn't be happier... The move has gone as painless as it possibly could, and school is getting started. Sadly, I've left my Italian room-mates at the hostel behind, but they'll hang around so we can still meet. The tricky part is to avoid all the freaky guys I tend to attract in the vicinity of both the hostel and the Down Under Bar. (And it's kinda hard when the worst ones' family owns the place...)

But no matter - I'm a grown up - and a female viking, so I'll survive. I just hope I don't scar them to badly with rude rejection, as nothing else seem to work. If I'm nice, they think I'm their girlfriend... Men! Thank god that I have darling flat-mate Peter to resort to as backup boyfriend...;)

Will try to load up some pictures when our internet connection at the apartment is fixed, but for now ya'll are just gonna have to suck it up...lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home