Thoughts, opinions, musings, rants and all things I find interesting. From my corner, as well as every other, in the world.

Monday, April 3

Of the soul...

It's been a while since I last wrote anything, but I've been busy getting a life. So sorry, but I'm not - if you know what I mean. Quite a lot has happened - I've found my Croatian equivalent, had heaps of coffee and way too many cigarettes, finally arranged and gotten the internet at home, handed in my first assignment at uni (in the rather interesting subject 'Intro to politics'), done a map quiz in another subject, been drunk several times, twisted my ancle while being drunk and gone to the hospital for x-rays the next morning, walked for miles in our beautiful suburb, taken loads of pictures (some of them whom will eventually appear here...lol), phoned mom excessively when getting frustrated about my uncle and wanting to burn the crutches, sent longing thoughts home to the snowy fatherland when it gets too hot in Brissie (know I'm not allowed to complain, but it's supposed to start gettting cold here too...), started caring about my classes at uni, missed a couple of tutorials, seen several movies, made friends with the local hobos and alcoholics, received and paid 7,000 dollars in a day, made out with some pretty decent snogs, gone to a hip hop-concert and gotten abused by a crazed ex-girlfriend. What do y'all reckon? Good enough excuse for no updates in more than two weeks? *fingers crossed*

Speaking of going to concerts...I have 'done' hip hop in concert before - both 'Klovner i Kamp', 'Paperboys' and 'Madcon' is within this genre (as far as I'm concerned), but I think I topped them all with this last one - 'De La Soul'! And I admit it, I feel pretty cool for having been part of their final concert on this tour - it kicked ass majorly! And the best part...? It was FREE! A twin couple in one of my classes breakdances (and they performed at the concert), put Tarna (my Croatian salvation) and me on the free list...mohaha Needless to say, I've spent a little more than a minute gloating about this to my darling brother - all in good fun;)

But it's time to put in some hours into assisting my flatmate with his papers in return for him functioning as my live in-chef... So, until next time...of the soul!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home