Thoughts, opinions, musings, rants and all things I find interesting. From my corner, as well as every other, in the world.

Friday, July 14

More pics for everyone....:)

The village idiot at the Alibi Room with a straw stuck to her tongue piercing...the same piercing that chapped a corner of one of her lower molars not too long ago...Me and P at the beergarden at the Vic...Not drunk just yet....Same night that I twisted my ancle, only it hasn't happened yet...hehe
Indeed...VB is decent and Oz has the coolest beer ads in the entire world...Believe it:)
Kat, her 2 year old Alissandra, me, Zac and Caleb (with Ali's doll...) in Milton for the World Cup Final around 4 a.m. in the morning...long, cold and fun it was!
Tarna with the doll celebrating Italy's victory with the penalty shoot-out...Both with 'Viva Italy' written on their face...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home