Thoughts, opinions, musings, rants and all things I find interesting. From my corner, as well as every other, in the world.

Friday, February 2

*poof*

And I'm back! Been a while..but oh well! Spent a lovely few weeks in Sandefjord with my darling Tina and her gorgeous daughter, before I finally managed to get back to uni..
Stuff is coming together regarding the internship - got my contract today and found that I'll get paid!!:D Yay!

Otherwise, got some awesome news - the radio is coming along as planned and I'm working so might be able to afford that vacation down under after all! And in mid-March Public Enemy is coming to play at Rokken - my uni pub! How awesome is that??!

Anyhoo, I have to get ready for a bday bash, so will post more later!:D

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Christoffer Osland said...

If I have no clue whatsoever in what you are blogging 'bout... Does that mean we have a lot of catching up to do?

Do you still do photography-ing?

3:57 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should type slower so he can understand.

11:55 AM

 
Blogger Female viking said...

Anonymous: Or I could just go by and see him so we can catch up;D

Christoffer darling - I think it does...lol When I get the chance I do, yeah..but not as much as I wanna.. How are u?

8:49 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well u should at least speak slowly to him

8:11 AM

 
Blogger Female viking said...

Lol...I hardly think that's necessary:) All we need is to catch up so we get the context of things. :D

6:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home