Thoughts, opinions, musings, rants and all things I find interesting. From my corner, as well as every other, in the world.

Friday, December 29

Hatch # 21: Once more...

...in the lifetime of my New Year's Calendar, I'm late... I apologise a little, and blame it on being busy talking to people, instead of typing up stuff. Had a nice day with work, cleaning and dinner with my doll Linn (she was one of the awesome girls I travelled with in Oz last year), and the bottle of wine we shared...:) I proceeded to chat with friends far away and finishing the bubbly I bought for the last day of the year... A tad sad, but celebrations wait for no one - sometimes u just need to enjoy the bubbly before it gets warm;)

Anyhoo, a short listing of the great pressies that awaited me under the tree this year:
- 4 beachtowels (love these big things...so comfy and wrappable)
- a big painting (matches the ones I've already got decorating my apartment)
- a necklace, matching earrings and bracelet
- another (not matching) bracelet
- two travelkits with assorted shower gels/body lotion etc.. (for the girls who can decode this - Cliniderm and Dove)
- a Biotherm set of lotion and moisturiser
- an external hard drive for my laptop (YEAY! the only thing I told my family I wanted...Now the aquiring can start again...)
- a scarf, a shawl, gloves and a hat (really nice, but still unnecessary seeing as the temp yet has to drop below zero during the holidays...)
- money (gots to love unoriginal peeps - they DO give something I really need!)
- 3 pairs of long socks, one of them being beloved 'toe-socks' and a necklace
- a pen with a blinking heart on top that says 'I love u' and lights up when u write with it and a plastic rose
- a bottle of white wine
- a set of 4 chandeliers and vanilla scented candles to put in them

Obviously my peeps think I need to shower more and moisturise more regularly...lol;) It was another great year, but I do wish they'd stop buying me soap/lotion stuff! I still have some leftover from last year! Otherwise - these are really nice ones, so my complaint is halfway withdrawn... Fully even, when I remember how many people are struggling in one way or another!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home