Thoughts, opinions, musings, rants and all things I find interesting. From my corner, as well as every other, in the world.

Monday, March 13

Sometimes blogspot really sucks!

I was gonna be nice and upload tons of new pictures of Brisbane, the great people I've met so far, the apartment and my flatmate, but since blogspot.com has decided to be (excuse my french), a wh*** today, you'll have to wait. Hah...sucks to be you too...;)

Anyhoo, uni's started and I've been attending lectures and discovering where they're all held - Nathan campus is bigger than South Bank to put it like that. I have a pretty decent schedule, with lectures and tutorials from 15-17 on Tuesdays, 10-13 on Wednesdays and 08-17 on Thursdays.... which obviously is the sucky one! But I have a couple of spare hours in between so I'll survive. At least, I hope so...

Everything is lovely apart from the appearantly useless express-post system - it's not supposed to take close to 2 weeks to ship a few letters across the world! Am expecting important letters from the bank and Lanekassen, so hopefully they're not lost...

1 Comments:

Blogger fleskepanda said...

Hei hei Kari..
Morsomt å lese at du er i australia. misunner deg litt der altså, for her er det kaldt og lite med sol ja.. bergen er som vanlig med andre ord! Håper du har det fint! Klem Monica

11:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home