Thoughts, opinions, musings, rants and all things I find interesting. From my corner, as well as every other, in the world.

Wednesday, November 1

Now fitted to experience new worlds...

As of today I am the happy holder of a scuba diving certificate! I have over the course of the past three weeks taken PADI's Open Water Diver course up here in the cold waters of Volda, and done enough dives to be considered capable of diving with other sports divers that aren't professionals!! Yippi:)

It's been a rough couple of weekends when we've been diving in the fjord at Berknes, both due to a lot of heavy equipment, early mornings and long days, and of course due to the weather. But everything's run smoothly and every one of my fellow 12 classmates passed - all I need now is to keep on diving regularly so I don't let my newly aquired knowledge fade into oblivion.

Unfortunately I don't have a waterproof shell for my camera (it's on my wish list for Xmas though..lol), and therefore no pics from the course or the dives, but here are some others to give u an idea of what I've been experiencing over the weekends lately. Enjoy! I know I did...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home