Thoughts, opinions, musings, rants and all things I find interesting. From my corner, as well as every other, in the world.

Monday, February 26

Aaaaarrrooooooooooo!!!

Time flies and so do I;) A short update on how things are progressing in my corner of the world - our studentfestival, Veka 07, is over which means the radio work is as well! I'm glad, coz it was tiring to do both that, uni and work as usual in addition. But it's kinda sad too. Radio is fun and I had the pleasure of working with an awesome bunch of people who helped out in every way:D Kudos guys - you made it happen!
Veka was awesome - good times all around with wonderful concerts and funny shows. I left before it was over just so I could get to the biggest happening in Oslo this year - Wolfmother playing at Rockefeller!!! Since it was in Oslo, I also got to see my darling Tina again, as well as go on a date...lol Tina arranged so that her genius light master of a brother got us free tickets to stand up/musical-show and after we went for drinks:) Yay! The next evening everything was set for the 3 brilliant guys that are Myles, Andrew and Chris to blow their audience's mind away - which they did obviously! It was the ultimate musical experience and if orgasms were to be had from being at a concert, this one would induce one;D All of their sweet singles were played with vigour, even though Chris hurt his ancle so badly the night before he was hobbeling along on cruthces...!
Anyhoo, the night was so good it was worth all the hassle of flying out earlier than the birds rose the next morning so that I'd make it to the start of my internship the following morning:D And just to brag/show off/share/spread the joy, here are some pics from the sweetest night in a long time...
(Excuse the quality - pics weren't allowed:S...lol)







Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Marijento said...

hey darling! I hope you are alright in Bergen. I hope you enjoy your "work". I'm pleased to know that you enjoyed working with radio, so did I. Still I'm happy that veka is finished, so I can start doing normal things again.

11:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris was humping along on crutches... ho ho ho.

4:26 AM

 
Blogger Female viking said...

Marijento: Hey babe:) Sweet to hear from you and to see u've managed to crawl into the world of blogs urself! lol How's Volda without me, and not to mention without the radio?:)

Bah! I didn't consider the simple fact that "humping along" on crutches is an obvious norwegianisation of hobbling along...Will fix it;) ho ho ho

8:21 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i liked the in yer endo

11:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home