Thoughts, opinions, musings, rants and all things I find interesting. From my corner, as well as every other, in the world.

Wednesday, February 28

"Your life is paused...."

..."please press play to start again".

Feeling a tad shitty today - all blocked off and sniffly - can't stand these morose headcolds! At least I finished the stupid proforma invoices and parcel address slips yesterday - it nearly made my brain melt....

Otherwise being an intern is sweet - will get back to telling y'all more at a later time... Now I have to continue checking names and proofing both the website and subediting a certain dissertation...

Illegal logging? Shall become an expert soon!



God, can't wait for tonight with Alexandra and Beat! Wine and Chinese with two of my fav girls...always a classic!:D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home