Thoughts, opinions, musings, rants and all things I find interesting. From my corner, as well as every other, in the world.

Wednesday, November 8

Crap and concerts

Soundtrack: The Whitlams - 'Eternal Nightcap'

To everyone who yesterday received the line 'u and me?' with a link called something along the lines of sexylovepics, through msn - I sincerely apologise! I received a virus that duplicates and posts itself to everyone online on ur contact list, and thus me being a retard and opening the damned thing meant ya'll got it too... Sorry! Promise to never repeat it!

On a happier note I'm going to a concert tonight! Wihii:) 'Ralph Myerz and the Jack Herren Band' are touring and stopping by Volda again tonight, and it's gonna be awesome! They are by far one of the best live acts I've had the pleasure of experiencing and not just coz they're so damned cute...;) Tonight is gonna be a night of friends, beer and GREAT music! For all of ya'll down under - check 'em out - well worth downloading. Their most famous song would prolly be 'Nikita' or maybe 'Lipstick' - masterpieces that'll make u wanna move to the groove...lol

Since it's not on in another 4 hours, I'm leaving u with some pics from concerts I've been to since I got back to Volda - enjoy:)

'Karpe Diem' - Norwegian hip hop act with really funky songs and funny lyrics. I wasn't supposed to go, but we all know how that works...;)

'Brute Bugaloo' in action - great band consisting of brilliant musicians from other Norwegian bands...
'Hopalong Knut' - really talented skaband from Trondheim - 13 peeps altogether on the tour - 9 of them on the stage... Anyhoo, they kicked ass!
Not really a concert, more of an audience-determined comedyshow. Still, Trond Viggo is always great fun:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home