Thoughts, opinions, musings, rants and all things I find interesting. From my corner, as well as every other, in the world.

Monday, December 11

Hatch # 4: Rest in peace, lovelies...


It's a sad day today... The second of my three fishies died/disappeared! So now the only one left of Lemon, Lime & Bitter..is Bitter. Lime just disappeared - no fishcorpse or anything - and Lemon I had to send back to the ocean just an hour ago.


Not exactly how I planned to use this part of my New Year's Calendar, but what can I do? Rest in peace, darling fishies:) At least I still have Bitter and the fishbaby Birte Johanne - and they'll get holiday company before I leave for Xmas break.


Oh, on a more happy note - happy bday to my darling flatmate Veronica - she's turning 23 today! And she did well on her exam - congrats and kudos to u doll:)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home