Thoughts, opinions, musings, rants and all things I find interesting. From my corner, as well as every other, in the world.

Friday, December 8

Hatch # 1: Conquest completed!

It's finally done - today I finished my final exam for the semester with good results. Am now on Xmas-holiday officially and will be going home for the break in about a week... Life is good:)

Anyhoo, since it seems the trend now is to do Christmas calendars online in blog form, I've decided to put a twist on mine and make it a New Year's Calendar! Lol... Since I've been busy studying, a week has passed already, so I thought I'd keep it going until New Year's Eve instead of writing eight posts today to make up for the slow start...

Today's little tidbit has to do with finishing things - it can be both liberating, exhilarating, sad and great to finish things - which I've been doing a lot of lately. I've finished assignments, letters, projects, my money, two subjects worth 30 credit points over the semester, more than likely my state as unemployed without payment, almost my 21st year of living and a couple of bad habits. I think it's good - some of these things were sad - but all over I'm happy. I think at least...
I miss y'all and can't wait for the new year and new possibilities to see everyone arrives:)

And this little pic - courtesy of Tarna, my doll - is how I feel at the moment - drinks all around o matey! Tonight we drink to celebrate the finishing:)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home