Thoughts, opinions, musings, rants and all things I find interesting. From my corner, as well as every other, in the world.

Wednesday, December 20

Hatch # 13: Aaaaargh!!!



I know it's getting closer and closer to Christmas, but the holiday cheer is not setting in! I just find myself getting annoyed at all the things that won't follow the schedule I originally planned - it pisses me off! Hence today's shriek of mental fury - and the list goes:


1) Amazon apparently needs 4-6 weeks to normally ship the stuff I've ordered as presents, which means even with extra friggin' expedited shipping - ya'll are gonna get very belated presents - which I hate!! I'm always on top of presents, if for Christmas or bday's...! And I'm not even done with all the pressies yet:(

2) I merely slept for 3 hours since I was saying bye to my friend and that led me to oversleep! (Not mad at Eirik tho, not his fault...)
3) I've been cleaning the bathrooms and toilets with a friggin' toothpick so it'll be easy just to wipe over them before Christmas Eve - which is a so-so job in the first place and it got prolonged by moronic gibberish about girls and spa's...




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home