Thoughts, opinions, musings, rants and all things I find interesting. From my corner, as well as every other, in the world.

Friday, December 15

Hatch # 8: Come what may?

...or maybe not. Preferrably I just want the bloody weekend to draw to a close, as I'm flying home to Bergen on Sunday. At approximately 7 pm I'll be safe and sound in the wonderful arms of home and I can barely wait! Eating properly cooked meals that aren't half burnt or just plain unhealthy and getting to see friends and beloved family members again - will be awesome!

Anyhoo, that ain't until Sunday, so for now I'm stuck finishing my laundry which has taken the better part of the day... Also, I got some job-training today and will start working a little bit over the weekend - which is kinda scary but mainly AWESOME - I really cannot wait until I'm in and doing it like I've known it forever.

Meh, no more news from the Western front - the weather is still close to hurricane in strength and that makes going out less than a little appealing. Not that I have the time to go anywhere... But I've got bruskij's here in the empty apartment, so no problemo;)


And no, it's not quite that many... Didn't have enough room;) But in honour of Bitter - my darling fish - I'll have at least a couple. She had babies! Like ten of them.. Pretty cool, especially since she didn't eat any! At least not to my knowledge...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home