Thoughts, opinions, musings, rants and all things I find interesting. From my corner, as well as every other, in the world.

Saturday, December 16

Hatch # 9: King Winter arrives!

Or does he..? When I woke up today, just before noon (I overslept AGAIN!), it was snowing heavily and my first thought was - AWESOME! Finally:) But then I realised I was up too late to run my numerous errands before work and that I had to walk all the way downtown without proper winter shoes, and my joyous angle on winter's arrival turned a bit sour...

It lifted just a tiny bit when I was on my way down and spotted these piqturesque motives:)





Volda really is a gorgeous place when it isn't withering away from the rain or the dark winterlight is hiding between howling winds - I am glad I've spent most of my time as a student here. It truly can soothe a restless soul who wants to be somewhere completely different...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home