Thoughts, opinions, musings, rants and all things I find interesting. From my corner, as well as every other, in the world.

Thursday, December 21

Hatch # 14: Equality and gadgets to all!

After having gotten most of my 'issues' out of my system yesterday, it was really nice to go out with Alexandra and the rest of her girls - haven't talked to some of them since high school, I'm sure... Anyhoo, Alex managed to crush three of her toes a couple of weeks ago and is going crazy over having to stay still so we decided to do a 'quiet' night out at one of the many venues where she works, aptly named 'Venue'. Due to this the drinks were extra cheap and the staff superfriendly:)
That would also be the reason for feeling a tinge hungover and tired today...lol

Anyhoo, the afternoon was spent looking for pressies for my brothers and purchasing a much desired gadget - I've finally aquired a webcamera so that it's possible to see all of you darling people in the Southern hemisphere when talking to youse. It's a fabulous little thingymadoodle and it has a few extra features - looking forward to putting it to use so that my money wasn't wasted completely frivolously;)

The tiny wondergadget looks like this:

Me likes!:) I think I might be beginning to understand why guys are so in to gadgets - they're kinda awesome...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home